IND vs SA 3rd ODI: The last and deciding match of the three-match ODI series between India and South Africa (IND vs SA) will be played today (October 11) at the Arun Jaitley Stadium. This will be the first time that these two teams will face each other on this ground. Although the Indian team has played 21 matches here so far. Two of these matches are inconclusive and out of the remaining 19, India has won 12 and lost 7 matches. What are the other special figures of this ground, see here…
1. Highest Score: West Indies scored 330 for the loss of 8 wickets against the Netherlands in February 2011.
2. Lowest Score: The entire team of Netherlands was all out for just 115 runs against the Windies in the match held in February 2011.
3. Most Exciting Wins: In the match held in January 2002, England had given a target of 272 runs to India. Team India could only score 270 runs here.
4. Most Runs: Sachin Tendulkar has scored 300 runs in 8 matches at this ground.
5. Best Individual Score: Ricky Ponting of Australia scored 145 runs against Zimbabwe in April 1998 here.
6. Most wickets: Indian spin all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja has taken 9 wickets in 6 matches here.
7. Best Bowling Performance: West Indies’ Kemar Roach took 6/27 in 8.3 overs against the Netherlands in February 2011.
8. Biggest Partnership: Mark Waugh and Ricky Ponting shared a 219-run partnership against Zimbabwe in April 1998.
9. Most Successful Wicketkeeper: MS Dhoni has taken 14 wickets behind the wicket in 9 matches at this ground.
10. Most Matches: MS Dhoni has played 9 matches here.