Flora Saini Model, Biography, Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Images And More
Flora Saini Bio
Flora Saini is an Indian Model and actress. She is also known as Asha Saini. She was born on 29 September 1978 in Chandigarh, India, Flora appeared in more than 50 movies in different languages. She mostly appeared in Kannada and Tamil movies. She also participated in Miss Kolkata Beauty Pageant. She made her debut with the movie Prema Kosam in 1999. Flora also worked in the web series Gandi Baat, Flora Saini also appeared in Hindi movies like Sabse Bada Beiman and Love in Nepal etc.
After completing her studies, she then decided to start her career in the field of modeling. Later, she took part in the Kolkata beauty pageant contest. Flora Saini started her acting career in 1999 with the Telugu film, “Prema Kosam, The film producer renamed her Asha Saini, Later, she adopted another screen name- Mayuri. It was just because her astrologer advised her to change the name. She appeared in the highly successful film “Narasimha Naidu” which was released in 2002. In 2002, she made a debut film in the Bollywood film industry and appeared in “Bharat Bhagya Vidhata” which was produced by TP Aggarwal,
Flora Saini has worked in more than a dozen Telugu movies and played supporting roles. In 2004, she appeared in another Hindi movie named “Love In Nepal” and worked alongside the most acclaimed singer, Sonu Nigam. The film was produced by TP Aggarwal. Alongside this, she also appeared in various Kannada films and marked her identity in the cinematic world. In 2015, she appeared in “MSG: The Messenger” in which she played the role of Muskan. In the film, she worked alongside Gurmeet Ram Rahim. Flora got huge popularity after playing the role of the ghost in the Bollywood film, “Stree”. Saini made her Digital Media debut with the web series “Maid in India.” Afterwards, she appeared in many web series like “Gandi Baat,Inside Edge: Season 1,XXX” and “Bombers,
Among various notable awards and honors, Flora Saini won the Uttarakhand Ratna awardthe Great Daughter of Soil Awardand the list goes on.
Family Background and Relationship
Flora Saini was born on 29 September 1978 in Chandigarh. She is also known by her other surname “Mayuri, Her father JS Saini was an army officer. Flora’s mother Kamal Saini is a housewife.
Flora Saini Childhood Pic with her parents
Flora Saini has a stunning figure and she is 165 cm tall which is 5 feet 5 inches, She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 58 kg, Flora Saini is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-28-35 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
|Other Names||Asha Saini, Mayuri|
|Famous Role||,street‘ in the Bollywood film, “street(2018)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 5″
|Debut||Telugu Movies: Prema Kosam (1999)
Bollywood Movies: Sabse Bada Beiman (2000)
Kannada Film: Kodanda Rama (2002)
Tamil Movies: Gajendra (2004)
Punjabi Movies: Paisa Yaar N Panga (2014)
Web Series: Maid in India (2016)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Uttarakhand Ratan Award (2010)
• The Great Daughter of Soil Award for her work towards poor and helpless (2013)
|Date of Birth||29 September 1978 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||42 Years|
|school||• Army School, Udhampur
• The Army Public School, Delhi
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Films|
|Relationships & Family|
|Parents||Father– JS Saini (Retired Indian Army Officer)
Mother– Kamal Saini
|Travel Destination||New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Flora Saini
- Flora Saini is an Indian actress and model who mostly works in Telugu Cinema,
- She belongs to a family with an army background,
- Flora was inclined towards modeling from a very young age.
- After Flora completed her schooling, her family shifted to Kolkata, where she began modeling.
- Saini made her Hindi film debut with the film, “Sabse Bada Beiman,” Kannada film debut with the film, “Kodanda Rama,” Tamil film debut with the film, “Sorry Enaku Kalyanamayidichu,” and Punjabi film debut with the film, “Paisa Yaar N Panga.
- Flora loves dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Three of her films, “Broker” (Telugu), “Vismaya Pramaya” (Kannada), and “Vah Re Vah” (Kannada), released on the same date, 31 December 2010thus allowing her to enter the Limca Book of Records for the most number of film releases on a single day.
- In the beginning of her career, Flora changed her screen name to Asha Saini on the advice of her first film’s producer. Later, the actress adopted the name, Mayuri, on the advice of an astrologer. Ultimately, she reverted to her original name, Flora.