Kylie Jenner Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Images & More
Kylie Jenner Bio
Kylie Jenner is an American media personality, businesswoman, and model is best known for her appearances on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “Life of Kylie” on E! Network, and her own cosmetics line, titled Kylie Cosmetics,
Kylie first rose to prominence through the TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and later went on to start his own business. She has been named one of the most influential people in the world multiple times. In addition, she was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019though they later stripped her of the title in 2020 after they accused hr of fabricating tax documents.
The star has one daughter named Stormi Webster with Travis Scott,
Who Is Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American reality television personality, businesswoman, and model. She is known for appearing on the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, She is the daughter of Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner, She has one sister, Kendall Jennerand eight half-siblings: Courtney, Kim, Khloéand Rob Kardashian,
Jenner is famous for creating her own cosmetics line called Kylie Cosmetics. She also recently created her individual clothing line, where she sells items from customized undergarments to customized sweatshirts.
We also know her for her selfies on Instagram and her lip fillers.
Kylie Jenner’s Early Life
Kylie Jenner’s real name is Kylie Kristen Jenner, She was born on 10th August 1997 in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner. She has four siblings named sister Kendall Jenner and her half-sister name are Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim Kardashianand her half-brother’s name is Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, and Rob Kardashian, She attended Sierra Canyon School, She was a member of the cheerleader team. She graduated from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California. In 2012, she enrolled in an at-home education.
Kylie has a big extended family. She has one sister, Kendall, a fellow model. Kylie has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, and one half-brother, Rob. In addition, the businesswoman has half-siblings from the Jenner side of the family: Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner, plus an older half-sister named Casey.
As of October 2020, Kylie has over 198 million followers on Instagram, 36 million followers on Twitter, 24 million followers on Facebook, 8.9 million subscribers on YouTube, and 15 million followers on TikTok.
Kylie started her career young. In 2007, her family started appearing on the hit reality TV series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” a show that followed their lives. The show had several spin-offs, as well, including “Life of Kylie,” which premiered in 2017 and focused just on Kylie’s life.
Kylie and her sister starting building their businesses and their brands from a young age. When the sisters were just teenagers, Kylie and Kendall began to work on products as well as collaborate and endorse products.
In 2012, when Kylie was 14 years oldKylie and her sister worked with PacSun to create their own line of clothing titled “Kendall & Kylie.”
Several years later, in 2015, Kylie launched her own cosmetics line called the Kylie Lip Kits. They later renamed the line to Kylie Cosmetics, Her lip kits grew in popularity and her cosmetics line has since thrived, with several popular products available for purchase.
Kylie has more than a billion followers on all her social media platforms combined and continues to be one of the most-followed personalities on social media. In November 2019, she became one of the most-followed people on Instagram.
The Jenner sisters were named to TIME Magazine’s Most Influential Teens in the World list in both 2014 and 2015 as a result of their heavy sway with teens on social media.
In 2017, Forbes named Kylie to their Celebrity 100 list, and she was one of the youngest people featured on the list. The following year, the New York Post said she was one of the most influential celebrities on social media and the fashion industry.
In 2019, Kylie became the youngest self-made billionaire in the world at age 21 based on her estimated net worth of $1 billion, according to Forbes. Many people felt that calling her a “self-made” billionaire was incorrect, though, due to her privileged background.
The following year, however, Forbes accused Kylie of forging tax documents to make it seem like she was a billionaire, and accusing Kylie of fabricating revenue figures for her business, Kylie Cosmetics, The publication stripped her of her billionaire status and title.
Kyle released her own application on the iTunes store as well in 2015, which reached number one.
Kylie Jenner Plastic surgery
According to Wikipedia, In 2015, Jenner admitted to getting lip fillers after people would participate in the Kylie Jenner lip challenge. They would blow up their lips with glass and injure themselves. Jenner previously lied she would only use lip liner to achieve bigger lips. Jenner is known for looking very different than she did in 2012. She has suspected to have had Botox, facial fillers, brow lift, breast implants, buttock implants, chin surgery and a nose job,
|Real Name||Kendall Nicole Jenner|
|Profession||American fashion model
|Famous Role||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Walked for Victoria’s Secrets and Estée Lauder’s
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 10″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||
August 10, 1997
|Age (as in 2016)||23 Years (in 2020)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpion|
|school||Sierra Canyon School
|Debut||TV – The E! show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”
Modeling – “Rocker babes with a twist” – Forever 21 campaign, 2010)
|Family||Father– Bruce Jenner (Olympic Decathlete Champion)
Mother– Kris Jenner (Television Personality)
Sister– Kendall Jenner(Younger)
|Major Controversies||Jenner Inc. filed a $10 million lawsuit against the company Cutera at the United States District Court for using her brand without her authorization. Jenner dropped the charges in May 2016.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Never Married|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|House||Two-bedroom, 2.5-bath condominium.Los Angeles. US$1.4 million|
|Car||Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (US$ 100,000)|
Kylie Jenner in Bikini
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kendall Jenner
- Jenner had a breakthrough after her photoshoots and ad campaigns and walked the ramp for the fashion shows in Paris, Milan, and New York.
- The middle name “Nicole” was added to her name to give tribute to her mother’s friend Nicole Brown Simpsonwho died just before she was conceived.
- Kendall started homeschooling to continue her modeling.
- She teamed up with Victoria’s Secret Photographer Russell James for editorial work and joint projects. their projects KURV and Two Worlds: Australia. Jenner appeared for the campaigns of the book in Sydney.
- Her editorial work with James and Adam Franzino changed the direction of the high fashion, and she joined The Society management,
- She has worked for various popular brands like Chanel, Estee Lauder, Teen Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, Harper’s Bazaar, Vera WangCalvin Klein, GQ, Vogue China for modeling, doing the photo-shoots, events, editorial work and modeling of course.
- She has also been the representative for Estee Lauder and participated in two public relations events for Chanel.
- Jenner also appeared in One Call’s music video Blacklight with Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale,
- The Jenner sisters together hosted the movie Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California, on August 6, 2011.
- She confused the band 5 Seconds of Sumer with One Direction on national television while hosting the 2014 Billboard Music Awards,
- Jenner sisters co-authored the Rebels: The City of Indra with Maya Sloan.
- Kylie Jenner Instagram: Kylie Jenner
- Jenner collaborated with the editors of the “Mean Girl” based novel “Burn Book” parody to respond to the online bullying. It got the International Academy of Arts and Digital Science’s Lovie Award in the Internet Viral Video category.
- Raises charity through e-bay by auctioning her old clothes and donates it to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, She has supported and still supports a lot of other foundations and events for charity.