- Ronaldo had a big dispute with the Mantester
- The manager gave this big threat
- Was forbidden to play against Tottenham
Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United manager Eric ten Haag confirmed on Friday that Cristiano Ronaldo refused to appear as a substitute in Wednesday’s match against Tottenham. He further said that for this the star footballer will have to face the consequences. The 37-year-old crashed out of Old Trafford before fulltime after leaving the bench and headed for the tunnel in the 89th minute of United’s 2-0 win.
He has been ruled out for Saturday’s match at Chelsea and is training alone. When asked if Ronaldo refused to come, Ten Haig said, “Yes.” The manager said that the Portugal international did the same thing at half-time in the pre-season friendly match against Rio Vallecano and felt he had to join the game.
the manager got angry
The BBC quoted Ten Haig as saying, “It’s all between Cristiano and me.” The statement is clear. The statement also says that he remains an important part of the team.” He said, “I am the manager, I am responsible for everything here. I have to set standards and prices and control them. We are in a team.” He continued, “We will miss him tomorrow, it is a mistake for us and the team, but I think it is important for the attitude and mindset of the group and now we have to focus on Chelsea Will – that’s the most important.”
Ronaldo being trolled
Ronaldo’s action has been criticized by many. Former United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel said it was the first time he had seen Ronaldo do it. Earlier on Thursday, Ronaldo said, “In anger he went to the tunnel.”