Police-CBI could not gather evidence to prove that Jiah committed suicide: Actress’s mother

Jiah Khan Suicide Case: Rabia Khan, mother of late Bollywood actress Jiah Khan, told a special court in Mumbai on Thursday that the police and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) have not collected any legal evidence to prove it. that his daughter had committed suicide. Rabia Khan also told the court that she believed that it was a case of murder and not suicide.

It is known that Jiah Khan was found dead at her Mumbai residence in June 2013. Then actor Sooraj Pancholi was booked for abetting Jiah Khan’s suicide, which was also investigated by the police and the CBI. Suraj also stayed in jail for some time. However, at present he is out on bail. Sooraj had a love affair with the 25-year-old actress.

Jiya’s mother recorded her statement
Jiah Khan’s mother Rabia Khan also recorded her statement in the case before Special Judge AS Sayyed on Thursday. Regarding the incident related to the death of Jiah Khan, her mother told the court that on June 3, 2013, as soon as she opened the door of Jia’s bedroom, she found him hanging there.

Jiya found hanging from the noose
Rabia Khan said that she called actress Anju Mahendru and told that Jia was hanging. Mahendru reached the spot with Moin Baig in 10 minutes. Upon his arrival, the knot of the dupatta was untied from Jiya’s neck and made her lie on the bed. Rabia said, ‘Beg ran to the doctor. The doctor examined him, and declared him brought dead. After some time the police reached the spot. An officer inspected the spot where Jia was lying. Rabia Khan said that the officer said that it seems that something is wrong.

Aditya Pancholi went to Jiya’s house
He said that later Sooraj Pancholi’s father actor Aditya Pancholi came home. Rabia Khan said, ‘As soon as he (Aditya Pancholi) entered my house, he fell at my feet and said that his son has ruined his life and career.’ Rabia Khan told the court that the police took away all her belongings including Jia’s phone. She said that the police called her other daughter to the police station to unlock Jia’s phone.

Jiya’s phone was already unlocked
According to Rabia, ‘When she went to the police station, Jiya’s phone was already unlocked and many pictures and messages were deleted. It looked as if someone had tampered with the phone. That’s when I lost faith in the Juhu police (which had initially investigated the case).

Declared it a suicide within two hours
He alleged that within two hours of my daughter’s death, he had declared it a suicide. I suspect that his body was taken from Cooper Hospital to JJ Hospital with malicious intent. Rabia further said that when a woman policeman came to her house to record her statement, she said that it was not a case of suicide but a case of murder, as her daughter had injury marks on her body.

Tags: jiah khan

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.